Saturday, August 20, 2022

Street Snaps

Dragonfruit for sale on
busy street.



It's been an eventful couple of months since my last post back in May. Since then, summer turnover has brought sad farewells as friends depart from Cambodia, and happy hellos to new friends and colleagues. 

One exciting event was finally receiving my Unaccompanied Baggage, UAB for short: a one-time air shipment that was picked up in July 2021, lost by the airline, relocated ten months later, and finally delivered to me. This reunited me with my Rebel T1 camera, which I purchased back in 2015 just before heading to Mali. 

One of the aforementioned new arrivals to Phnom Penh is a serious amateur photographer, and just talking to her rekindled my motivation. So, today as I made my way around town, I brought my camera and took some snaps. Enjoy! 






Remorque driver takes a break.

Motorbike corner coffee shop

Corner market stalls

Aged shop sign (no shop, though)




Mobile food stall, complete with awning and an array of sauces

Always the star of the show: Jacques!




1 comment:

  1. Delightful pix … reminds me a bit of your wanderjahr photos . Always interesting subjects, scenes, colors.

    ReplyDelete