Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Quickie

 

Hey everyone! This is just a quick update. I’m now in Kathmandu and have had a good day and a half to be completely overwhelmed by how different everything here is from anywhere I’ve yet been. It’s incredible!

Tomorrow, early, I leave to fly to Lukla with my friend Jan, and we’ll start our trek to Everest Base Camp immediately upon arrival. Our trek should last about sixteen days and I will not be bringing my computer with me, so things will be fairly quiet here until I get back.

You will notice that I’ve been able to upload more pictures into two more albums: “Indonesia: Bali Adventures continued” and “Indonesia: Lombok and the Gili Islands.” Please enjoy! I will update photos from Singapore and of course, Nepal, when I get back.

I’m doing well and am quite excited (and nervous) for this trek. Send me some good vibes if you think of it in the next two weeks!

Cheers,

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment